Sunday, May 09, 2010

Iron Man 2

Iron Man - 1 was stunning & captivating! It was so sooo soooo well made... you hardly get bored. Iron Man 1 was in the league of hardcore action movies like Dark Knight & Die Hard 4.0 !! But it's sequel Iron Man 2, I'm afraid, is not that good - but, still watchable.



Robert Downey Jr. is simply mesmerizing with his quick & witty one-liners like "I have successfully privatized world peace!!", "I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one", " I will formally apologize later" ... sorry guys, can't remember more... I felt the movie was a lil slow considering the benchmark set in the first part. The action sequence on the Monte Carlo F1 race track is worth watching a million times...

If you are a super hero fan, then you won't have many complaints. At the end of the movie you feel you haven't wasted money at all. It's much better than mindless, senseless & ridiculous movies of Akshay Kumar :P

No comments: