Tuesday, October 16, 2007

QUOTABLE QUOTES

I am a huge fan of QUOTATIONS !
Here are few of the best QUOTES i found over the years.The best ones(for me) are marked in RED.

"A book of quotations can never be complete!". I appreciate if you can take few minutes to recall the quotes which i might have missed here and post them as a comment.


Nothing in life is to be feared It is only to be understood --Marie Curie

What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail? --Dr. Robert Schuller

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong! -- Oscar Wilde

Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change --Confucius

Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them --Obi Wan Kenobi,Star Wars

By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, and you’ll become a philosopher --Socrates

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra .

Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with.

Everything is easy, finding it out is hard.

It is impossible to love and be wise --Francis Bacon

Never give advice - a wise man won't need it, a fool won't heed it.

Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence --Spanish proverb

A book of quotations...can never be complete --Robert M. Hamilton

Be a friend to you; then others will --Mel .I.

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly --Robert F. Kennedy

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils --Hector Louis Berlioz

Don't be afraid to take a big step. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.--David Lloyd George

Defeat never comes to any man until he admits it.--Josephus Daniels

Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.

I don't rent space to anyone in my head. --A guy on Candid Camera who responded to Mr.Funt, when asked why he had not gotten upset

Procrastination is the fault most people put off correcting.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.--Vernon Sanders Law

There are no perfect men in this world, only perfect intentions

They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds.

Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun.

Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be.

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B

An optimist is the human personification of spring.

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

So lets share ! Please post your quotes here as comments !!




1 comment:

vinnu said...

congratulations dude.....as ur blogspot counter is going to hit double century ......